<$BlogRSDUrl$>

4.05.2004

Ice cream Sugar Shakes 

Sugar feeds sugar makes you hungry for more. This is clear read it over for every click of a "diet tips." But ice cream it soothes specially sugar free Bryars but the pleasure and the guilts makes me shake spirits wilt. It's like nothing is ever...food is never fun never art never since France rang my heart stole my weight I departed never to have a donut again. Never to wait in line for a cone debating whether I should just turn around... sometimes i like to go down for one more bowl just to challenge my tolerance to see if i'll kill me if i'll induce that byle reverse the parastalsis for one cookie... i'm not so crazy but i never thought this would happen to me.

I've gotten better, but my sickness
thinks that equals obese.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
  (0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?