<$BlogRSDUrl$>

4.11.2004

A Rising - On Easter 

The Rising she comes again
In the rhythmic canoe of you
Moving and soaring
The voice
Fingers scoring
Esophogus
No guts to continue

The rising woke up around four thirty
Right when I went to sleep
And kept me when I woke at seven
Leave Christ
Reject the Invitation
All the cool kids will miss you

Hovered again
Let me cripple you again
Let me play your frequencies
So I can contact you
With a one-way radio
Seeped in sopping up the
Creativity void
Erase it from the job

The rising brings me a dish of confused
The rising brings me a dish
The rising tells me to give up the dish
Rising up is no facile task
I dare you I dare you
Is it a spoon
I'll scare you from you
BP so cute
Be so cute
So your neighbors can see
Why don't you get "you're cute"
From your neighbors

Name preserved on a business card
Passed at an informal tea
Come live with me
My eyes tired would like to
See you through the moist garbage
But you're better than me
So make me comparable

BP isn't that cute
Toothbrushed eyes
She tries
But for the rising

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
  (0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?