<$BlogRSDUrl$>

6.20.2004

Good morning. Welcome to Heaven. 

The first words I heard today were : "Are you dead?"

Spoken to me by my mother.

l took my ear plugs out and she laughed in realization. I had put them in the night prior when one of those whiney gnats started swarming around the ophus of my ear. l had just succeeded in guiding a fly out of the room and had no patience to chauffeur out an invisible gnat as well. Still, that's never less than unassuring to hear from your own mother.

Apparently she had tried knocking 3 times, and panicked when she he heard no response. I'm usually an early riser, usually waking on a dime. My mother being a prodding woman, she was probably more curious than worried. My mother being not the best at logical phrasing, she asked the question with only one answer.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
  (0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?